San Angeles is a megalopolis of 23 million people and 1 million bioroids. Here are some of it’s more interesting, popular or sinful locations:
- Helios – the second of two megascrapers that reach over 1 mile in height, run by an AI, helix-shaped. Built alongside the EXTRO megascraper.
- Precinct 13 – San Angeles Police Department downtown HQ.
- Red Blossom Gardens – Reflex Corporation oasis arcology in the Avalon megacorp complex.
- Forest of Incandescent Bliss – neon rave festival in the slums, popular with the kids, serves black milk neurogenics, moves location frequently between lawless areas.
- The Breakers – slum zone, formerly stack apartments and residential that collapsed during the Great Quake, now home to favelas and the Forked Tongs gang.
- Avalon Zone – megacorporate arcologies built on the water around Santa Catalina island, one of the wealthiest zones, run mainly by Sense/Net, OTEC, Militech, Quizatl, and Gravital.
- Pacific Medical Union – one of the largest hospitals in the city, accepts all nationals, funded by the Catholic Church. Capable of augmentations and psychosurgery.
- Zhonghuaren Night Market – one of the most exotic markets in San Angeles for foods, simex and contraband chemicals, mostly restricted to Chinese nationals.
- LAX2 Transorbital Terminus – largest air and spaceport in SoCal.